What is a Custom Software?
Customized software (also known as bespoke software or tailor-made software) is specially developed software for a specific user group or organization keeping business-related challenges in mind. In contrast to commercial off-the-shelf software, custom software development aims at a narrowly defined set of requirements. Off-the-shelf software targets a broad set of needs, allowing it to be packaged and commercially marketed and distributed.
Red Flags that your Company Need to Consider a Custom Software
- Your employees deal with overwhelming paperwork or perform multiple workarounds daily.
- You spend excessive time and resources manipulating financial, customer and sales data in spreadsheets.
- If you have an innovative product, process or service, there may not be any off-the-shelf solutions for you.
- Your company is growing and you need to improve customer retention and satisfaction levels, reduce errors and boost sales.
Why is Custom Software Development Important?
- When you purchase off the shelf solutions, they may not be built around your business goals.
- Custom software is high on investment at the beginning but the costs become almost insignificant in the long run.
- With custom software, chances on hackers intrusion are considerably reduced as you use your own tool which is mainly used by your own team.
- Custom software are compatible with all the tools that may be used by your organization.
- You get better technical support from teams working on custom software than off-the-shelf software.
- You have a unique solution in hand which can be your unique selling proposition and gives a competitive advantage to you over your competitors.
APEIRON Technologies team is ready to assist you in building the software that best meets your needs and make your business stand out from the competition.
Please feel free to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
or (+216) 51 889 889 / (+33) 644 620 902